Tuesday, October 13, 2009

what you want??!

The time is running fast
but my walk is moving slow
Final is around
I'm not yet prepared

After USM become APEX
it changed our uni life
our stress suddenly increase dramatically
because of many many and many
assessments,homeworks, tests, assignments...
haven't stop from the 1st day in this semester

All of us tired
all of us bored
what's the relationship us with the APEX?
Apex make us become more down?
zero meaning if we just rush for our academic
just to fight the a pieces of paper--Dean list!

Isn't dean list important?
I don't know!
because I haven't get it!

so now,
i want ask!
what we want in this few years uni life?
i repeat!
what we want in this few years uni life?

what's your answer?
can you answer it?

2 comments:

bob said...

I wan crazy life~
I wan happy life~
I wan enjoy life~
I wan memorable days~

I dont wan bored life~
I dont wan nerdy life~
I dont wan drown life~
I dont wan complicated days~

-william- said...

woaa~ nice english =)

i wan SLK type of life~

where money is not a problem and everything also 'dou ke yi laa'